Skip to content
Library & Information Services
- A collection of more than 40000+ volumes of assorted and exhaustive text/reference books on different areas of IT and Management.
- Library subscribes to 65 Journals (10 International, 55 National), 495 E- Journal (491 International, 04 National), 11 Magazines (3 International, 8 National) & 13 Newspapers.
- Online and Print Access to Economist, HBR, Asia Pacific Journal of Management Research & Innovation, Big Data Research (Elsevier), Information Display (Wiley) and MIT TECHNOLOGY Review and other international journals of repute.
- Multimedia and internet access to view documentaries, learning aids and business videos.
- Online reservation, student’s suggestion & circulation status for all library users.
- Resources including Syllabus, Question Bank, Reference sources etc. of all courses.
- Current Awareness Service (CAS) in the form of new acquisition & article indexing.
- The Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC).
- Book Bank facility for students.
- Circulation of books, Journals and other reference material.
- Book requisition form is available on Portal.
- DELNET to provide online journals on various research areas.
- Institutional membership of American Library.
- Membership of National Digital Library
- J Gate E- Journals Gateway (49000+)
- Harvard Business Review Press (654 Books)
- Wiley India Publishing (163)