Skip to content
Infrastructure & Facilities
Library & Information Services
- A collection of more than 40000+ volumes of assorted and exhaustive text/reference books on different areas of IT and Management.
- Library subscribes to 65 Journals (10 International, 55 National), 495 E- Journal (491 International, 04 National), 11 Magazines (3 International, 8 National) & 13 Newspapers.
- Online and Print Access to Economist, HBR, Asia Pacific Journal of Management Research & Innovation, Big Data Research (Elsevier), Information Display (Wiley) and MIT TECHNOLOGY Review and other international journals of repute.
- Multimedia and internet access to view documentaries, learning aids and business videos.
- Online reservation, student’s suggestion & circulation status for all library users.
- Resources including Syllabus, Question Bank, Reference sources etc. of all courses.
- Current Awareness Service (CAS) in the form of new acquisition & article indexing.
- The Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC).
- Book Bank facility for students.
- Circulation of books, Journals and other reference material.
- Book requisition form is available on Portal.
- DELNET to provide online journals on various research areas.
- Institutional membership of American Library.
- Membership of National Digital Library
- J Gate E- Journals Gateway (49000+)
- Harvard Business Review Press (654 Books)
- Wiley India Publishing (163)
Centralized Data and Network Management
- RDIAS has HP Xeon based server, Firewall/Internet Server, e-shaala Server, File Server. All the computers are connected with 1000/100 Mbps network with the Linux Based Server.
- RDIAS has 1 computer centre and 3 Computer Labs with more than 150+, Intel i3 based systems networked through Windows/Linux Server.
- MBA Computer centers have latest software’s including Linux, Microsoft Windows, SQL server, Oracle 1Og, Oracle 11g, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013, kespersky & Microsoft Security Essential Antivirus, R Studio. Campus agreement with Microsoft for unlimited access to all the softwares to facilitate online documentation and other technical help.
- Both the labs are connected to the internet through leased lines of 15 Mbps & 2 Broadband of 24+24 mbps from Airtel.
- The entire campus is wi-fi enabled.
- Video conferencing through EDUSAT for open access of knowledge to staff and students is also set up in collaboration with AICTE.
Software Development Cell
- RDIAS has a Software Development Cell where live industry projects are handled by students under the guidance of experienced mentors.
- RDIAS has provided every faculty member with an independent 21 inches monitor and wireless K/B mouse Desktop to explore & deliver the best in their lectures and for eloquently functioning the other administrative task.
- Teaching at RDIAS requires frequent workshops, presentations, seminars, conferences and co-curricular activities. The institute has a fully air conditioned lecture theatre with the state-of-art facilities with seat capacity of 180+ students. The theatre is well equipped with LCD projector, computer and an audio system.
Audio - Visual Rooms & Class Rooms
- The institute has 15 classrooms and 4 tutorial rooms with a sitting capacity of 60 and 30 students respectively. The rooms are fully air conditioned to ensure a proper learning environment. The rooms are fitted with a LCD projector and audio visual facility and a networked computer to incorporate CAL, CAT, CAM & CAX for additional teaching aids, and along with a provision of OHP.
- RDIAS has 3 separate Meeting Rooms with Audio visual facilities for smooth conduct of the recruitment process.
- The Institute has two Conference Rooms, with the seating capacity of 50 each. The Conference Rooms are well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- The campus is monitored through 120+ closed circuit television cameras at all times. Fire fighting system is installed and regularly checked to ensure proper functioning. Besides the electronic surveillance, round-the-clock guards are also deployed in the campus for in campus security and access control.
- A relaxed atmosphere, plenty of entertainment, and a variety of snacks and drinks – these are some of the things that make our Institute café-run, the ideal spot to interact in a light mood, or simply unwind after classes.
Recreational cum Common Room
- The Institute has two Recreational cum Common Rooms separate for boys and girls where the students have the facilities of playing table tennis, carrom, chess etc.