International Affairs Department
The International Affairs department (IAD) is the nodal body of RDIAS which helps in advancing international cooperation and adding a global dimension to the life of college. By facilitating International delivery of educational services, IAD will work to enhance the quality of learning and research for all stakeholders in the college and to strengthen links between the college and the wider world. IAD is responsible for developing a coherent strategy to promote international relations, global profile and international competitiveness of the college.
- To liaise with international universities and institutes for collaborations.
- To address matters related to Indian /Foreign students moving abroad to foreign institutions/incoming to RDIAS under collaborative exchange arrangements.
- To maintain records and disseminate information related to international collaborations
- Identification of relevant universities for collaborative arrangements.
- Engaging with the identified universities for a meaningful dialogue for bilateral cooperation.
- Facilitating the finalization and signing of MoUs with International universities and institutions.
- Organizing field visits and maintaining records for the same.
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Address: 2A & 2B, Phase-1, Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Road, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 011 2786 4596