6 FEATURES OF TOP MBA COLLEGES IN INDIA THAT MAKES THEM POPULAR
Earning a professional business degree from the right college is required to gain proper education and training. Though the education industry is flooded with a vast number of management colleges and thus, there is a need to look up the top management colleges that are accredited and gained recognition for providing reliable and quality education to the students. A college education helps broaden the students’ horizons beyond the walls of early childhood education to experience the world at large.
Although the list of features of management colleges that makes everyone loves it is not exhaustive. But, mentioned below, six features of Top MBA Colleges in India are required to be added to everyone’s list:
1) Placements: Placement is one of the essential features that everyone scrutinizes while judging the desirability of the college. The first and foremost aim of the dedicated placement cell of the college is to provide campus placements at the right place to all the students. The college should have a dedicated placement cell to provide secure jobs and internships to the students. Considering a placement in a particular management college is one of the well-informed decisions for the betterment of the future.
2) Accreditation: Accreditation is the form of certification that ensures that the college meets the minimum academic standards, quality assurance, and a commitment to continuous quality enhancement. It provides that employers and other colleges will recognize a student’s educational credentials. The college should be accredited as a substantial amount of the students’ money and time resources.
3) Overall Cost of Attendance: The program’s overall cost greatly determines the college experience’s finance. The tuition fee, room and board, books and supplies, and other miscellaneous student fees are considered while calculating the overall cost of attendance. The affordable tuition fee and substantial financial aid packages are one of the factors that boost student confidence.
4) International exposure: International exposure sensitizes the students towards different cultures. It helps the students in accepting cultural diversity readily. The international exposure provides an opportunity for the students to work abroad. Providing with the facility of International exposure can add tremendous value to the college reputation and perception towards the management colleges.
5) Teaching Professionals: Teaching professionals play an essential role in imparting quality education to the students. Their knowledge contributes a significant contribution in recognizing the strength of the student. The well-qualified faculties design their curriculum so that it helps students complete their courses at their own pace. The faculty profile is one of the essential features that everyone loves to have to achieve career goals.
6) Infrastructure: The availability of infrastructural facilities doesn’t only guarantee infrastructural support. The qualities of the infrastructural facilities like library, computer labs, Internet, connectivity, and access to research journals, both online and offline, are essential for the teaching-learning process. The infrastructural facilities provide a competitive edge and also attract the students towards the college.
In the end, a college should offer high-quality education and cultural opportunities for the growth and development of the student. The college should provide some of the attractive features to enhance the experience of the students.
Ms. Saniya Marwah
Assistant Professor, RDIAS