10 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT LIVE PROJECT"
When students join any management program at the graduate or post-graduate level in Top MBA or BBA Colleges, they are suggested to connect with some live projects. But most of the students who enrolled in BBA and MBA courses tend to focus too much on the curriculum and not on internships. All the best colleges in Delhi consider this aspect of course really seriously and encourage and support their students to undertake and be part of live projects from the industry.
While doing the live project, during their studies at a management school, students work with a company in a real-time environment for a certain period. Live projects are primarily aimed at improving students’ job skills and providing industry experience and insights. Applying their management knowledge in a real-time environment is the most practical way for BBA and MBA graduates. And, it also enables them to realize how their jobs are going to be once they finish their curriculum.
Benefits of working in a live project
- It familiarizes students with the vision and the working environment of an organization.
- Training given during the live project enhances the knowledge of the students
- After Training when a student will join any organization, he/she will be confident and will have high morale.
- It familiarizes the student with organizational discipline and the working environment which is seen in the corporate.
- Students learn to be team players and be collaborative while working in a team.
- Students understand and learn the Best and Proven practices as per the project/domain they are working in.
- Live projects help in developing their leadership qualities while working with organizational leaders.
- It teaches them various approaches and tactics of developing projects as well as the ability to solve problems at hand.
- Because of the roles and responsibilities taken up during the live project, students develop a sense of confidence in themselves.
- Most importantly, live projects help students to improve Communication, logical and analytical skills which are required to become industry-ready at the end of their respective courses.
Nowadays, live projects are conducted both online and offline to make the opportunity available for students across the country. The tasks are designed in such a way so that students can complete the tasks remotely and at their convenience. Also, many companies competitively conduct live projects to give them the feeling of the competitive market. LinkedIn, Internshala, InsideIIM, or Dare2compete are a few of the most recommended websites to search for live projects.
Mr. Anurag Tiruwa
Assistant Professor, RDIAS