“Learning is finding out that you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. We are all learners, doers, and teachers”
- Richard Bach
RDIAS Mentorship Program provides mentees access to experienced mentors who can contribute to their professional and personal development. The program provides a platform for mentees to realize their potential by enabling personal and professional relationships with mentors, who act as role models and provide guidance to them. It offers opportunities to develop business contacts, access industry information, and gain valuable insights from experienced and successful professionals. Under the mentorship program, each aspirant will be assigned mentors to guide him/her through the GD/PI and brain storming sessions. The mentors will be available on a personal basis, and will be in constant touch over phone or email.
Mentorship Program provides each mentee with following features:
- Advisory Meetings with respective mentors every fortnight
- Comfortable environment to share and discuss
- Mentors to monitor their mentees academic progress
- Regular academic and fun filled activities
The mission /Objectives of the program :
- Offer Teachers (Mentors) an opportunity to guide the career of students (Mentees).
- Foster learning through the experience and expertise of the Mentors.
- Encourage to explore all of their options by sharing information about professional opportunities and helping to develop their networking, interviewing and job search skills.
- Inspire the leaders of tomorrow to discover their talents and abilities and equipping them with the confidence they need to achieve their goals.
Guide and nurture them by extending help in settling down at a new place, country or environment.
Initially, the mentorship program is being launched for the first year and second year students which will progress further to the point where the mentor can make specific career suggestions and potentially help the student forge additional professional relationships.
For List of Current Mentorship Program click here.